Current Opportunities and Benefits
EduExchange are looking to collaborate with organisations to provide the following services:
- Tutoring Services – Subject Specific for pre-GCSE level
- GCSE and A-Level Preparation
- GCSE and A-level Tutoring and Revision
- Tutor Buddy
- Personal Statements and Further Education Services
- Business education at university level
Benefits of Collaboration with EduExchange – Secondary/College Collaboration
- Provide support to students in specific subjects. Recommended partner.
- Help Students in GCSE and A-level preparation.
- Provide Specialised Tutoring in Modules and Specific Areas.
- Assist in College/University Applications (Including Oxbridge).
- Tutoring packages for Students.
- Tutors empanelled as per requirements set by institution.
- Flexibility and availability after school and on weekends.
Benefits for Secondary/College Students
- Provide extra support and guidance for students.
- Focus on subjects that are demanding and require extensive preparation.
- Prepare for GCSE and A-Level Exams.
- Prepare University Applications.
- Help in Personal Statement Preparation.
- Provide one-to-one or small group sessions that the school may be unable to provide.